2019 was quite the year! It was a year of challenges, a year of growth and a year of exciting changes. And we couldn’t have done any of it with you – our loyal clients who make what we do worth it! So, as 2020 kicks off, we thought we’d take some time out to recap and celebrate some of our achievements over the past year, achievements that have all been possible because of your support! So read on, and relive our biggest moments of 2019.
- We reached BBEE Level 1! Reaching a Level 1 status means that we have attained 100 points (or more) on the above scorecard. It is the highest B-BBEE status attainable.
- Ulrik Strandvik became a named partner of the firm and Gunston Strandvik Attorneys was born.
- We expanded our services into Durban and Johannesburg and have seen tremendous growth and opportunity come from the expansion.
- We celebrated 24 years as a firm, which came with a few other significant updates including moving to a fresh and exciting new space and updating our website.
- We also celebrated with a number of our valued staff as they progressed in their careers, specifically Kumedzeni Muloiwa who was admitted as a conveyancer. It has been such a pleasure to be a part of such a dedicated and motivated community!
As for 2020, we are excited and hopeful! Despite the economic climate we find ourselves in, we feel privileged to be part of this beautiful nation. We believe that we are stronger together and that we can all benefit from applying the principles of being smart, attentive and adding value to clients. We are excited to celebrate 25 years as a company and look forward to continuing our work with new and old clients!
Thank you all for a great year – we can’t wait to start 2020 with you!